We would like to keep you up to date with the latest news from Digitalisation World by sending you push notifications.
“Our proprietary pure lead technology combined with a catalyst design creates superior batteries that reduce resistance and corrosion, ensure long life in the most demanding environments, and decrease the total cost of ownership for UPS systems,” says Jon Anderson, chief technology officer.
Key Differentiators of C&D’s Pure Lead Max Batteries
The latest addition to C&D’s pure-lead VRLA product line, the Pure Lead Max, reduces the total cost of ownership with the following benefits:
• Single Replacement: Proprietary pure-lead technology, combined with catalyst design, extends battery life offering a single replacement for a 15-year UPS system.
• Up to 38% Lower Maintenance Costs: Based on recommended maintenance schedule.
• Supports Sustainability Initiatives: Pure Lead Max batteries are manufactured with up to 80% recycled materials and are 98% recyclable.
• Safe Choice: No deployment limitations.
• Reduced Footprint: Extensive portfolio reduces footprint by up to 28% and battery quantity by up to 40% over leading competitors.
• Patented True Front Access Design: Improves power efficiency, makes installation faster and easier, and enhances safety.
Enhance Your Data Center Operations
The new Pure Lead Max Battery raises the bar on VRLA technology and longevity.
“Every aspect of our Pure Lead Max battery is optimized to work together and increase battery life,” says Erick Soares, C&D Technologies senior product manager for UPS and renewables. "The powerful combination of our UPS-specific radial grids, patented pure lead paste, and catalyst technology deliver unprecedented performance and longevity in a VRLA battery.”