LondonEnergy, a long-time Kronos customer, has migrated its entire workforce – including full-time, contract, and seasonal employees – to the next-generation Workforce Dimensions suite
, enabling the company to transform its manager and employee experience by:
- Using artificial intelligence (AI) to automate repetitive requests: Previously, managers depended on a manual system to track and review time off and scheduling requests, a time-consuming and laborious process. Workforce Advisor, the industry’s first digital personal assistant, unburdens managers from repetitive, daily administrative tasks by evaluating each request in real time, enabling managers to focus on higher-value activities while employees instantly know if their request has been approved.
- Instant access to real-time data: With fewer administrative responsibilities, LondonEnergy managers now have more time to solve critical business issues with Workforce Dimensions embedded analytics, which provides up-to-the-minute insights leveraging more than 150 key performance indicators. For instance, in the past, managers did not have access to overtime data until weeks after hours had accrued. Now, with proactive compliance, they know well in advance if a worker is approaching the maximum number of hours they can legally work so managers can take action.
- Smarter shift scheduling: Workforce Dimensions, with its ability to detect schedule patterns, gives managers a smarter, more comprehensive view of shift scheduling at LondonEnergy, while empowering employees by giving them greater control of their schedule preferences.
- For example, collaborative self-scheduling lets workers select where, when, and how long they want to work. If a shift-swap is needed, Workforce Advisor identifies colleagues most likely to swap based on preferences, availability and qualifications, then executes the swap automatically without manager involvement.
- Managers overseeing multiple recycling centres will also have immediate insight into who is scheduled to work which shift and where, and are presented with qualified staffing options if a worker calls in sick. The predictive capabilities of Workforce Dimensions dramatically reduce time spent trying to secure a replacement while ensuring that individuals are working proper shifts.
- Personalised experience from any device for all: With Workforce Dimensions, employees can personalise their experience to showcase the information most important to them and work their way by punching in and out, viewing schedules, swapping shifts, and requesting time off from the convenience of their phone, tablet, or desktop – from any location – providing a consistent user experience on each device without feature loss.
The future-ready features of Workforce Dimensions closely align with LondonEnergy’s mission to become a next-generation sustainable energy company. The platform will help LondonEnergy run more efficiently in a more cost-effective manner, as it focuses on the next stage of recycling and energy generation.